Create Your Campaign
When creating a campaign, you'll start by specifying the following parameters:
- Name - Make sure to use consistent naming conventions.
- Description - The description is visible to callers, so you can use it to give them brief instructions to guide their calling experience. This is also a great place to let your callers know who to contact if they have questions about their assignments.
- Campaign Active Dates - Start and end dates that the campaign will be callable.
- Time Zone - The time zone where your campaign targets are located, which is used to determine when the campaign is open for calling.
- Daily Open Hours - Open and close times: standard is 9:00 am to 9:00 pm local time.
- Region Area Codes - Selects the local area codes for the numbers for your caller ID. The regions work in priority order so that you will choose your first and second priority area codes for Region 1 and Region 2. We recommend using a broader selection for Region 3, such as US (All).
- Select Your Segments - add multiple Groups to your campaign. These are the people you will be calling.
- Select Your Dialing Order - Order your contacts will be called.
- Select Script - Choose the script you would like to use for this campaign.
Once you have submitted choices for all of the above, the "Next: Choose Callers" will change from dark grey to pink. Use that button to proceed to the next step!
Only callers that have a GetThru user profile AND have accepted an invitation to your organization can be added. Callers can be added manually by clicking on their name in the left side box. Their name will populate inside the right side box. If you do not see the caller you are looking for, send an Invitation.
The campaign caller invite link can also be enabled here which allows a user to add themselves to a campaign at any time. See this page for more information on how to use the link.
Click "Review" to move on to the next step.
During the review stage of campaign creation, the campaign will be listed as a draft. You should double-check all of your work to ensure that everything looks good. If you need to make a change, click the Campaign Details "Edit" button in the top right corner or click the Callers "Edit" in the lower right corner. Once your campaign review is complete, scroll to the bottom of your campaign and click the "Launch" button. You will automatically be taken to your Campaigns Overview page.
Note: Once you launch your campaign, you can no longer make any edits to callers or groups. You can add callers by using the Campaign Caller Invite Link.
Landline and VOIP numbers designated invalid in the group will be included in a ThruTalk(New) campaign. The Total Contacts shown here will tally those as well as cellphones in the group.
Using the side navigation dashboard, you can return to any Active, Draft or Archived campaigns within your account.
Please check out our Campaigns Overview guide for details on launched campaigns.
Larger campaigns can take longer to launch than smaller campaigns. If you have any concerns, please write to email@example.com .