Viewing launched campaigns
After launching a campaign, you can use the "ThruTalk" dropdown on the page's left sidebar to access your campaigns.
Within the Campaigns drop-down, you can select from the following options: Active, Draft, and Archived campaigns.
Once you have selected the "active" option, you will be directed to the campaign overview page, where a list of all your active campaigns within the account is available.
Once a campaign has launched, it will be listed as active. You can click on any campaigns' name on the overview page to view individual campaign details.
- The First field will be your Campaign's Name.
- The Second field is your Campaign's Description.
Campaign: Times & Dates
- Start Date: The date selected for your campaign to start and be active.
- End Date: The date selected that your campaign will end and no longer be active.
- Time Zone: This is the time zone you chose and will determine your calling hour time zone below.
- Open Hours: These are the times your calls will be able to go out. (These are reflected in the time zone chosen above.)
- Regions: This will show you which Area Codes you selected when setting up your campaign.
Target Your Campaign
- Total Contacts: Total number of available contacts for calling. Reflected from the group(s) selected while setting up the campaign.
- Segments: These are the groups attached to this campaign, either added or removed. Clicking on the link will bring you to the Groups Details Page.
- Dial Ordering: Order in which calls will cycle through. Either Last Name Ascending or Descending.
- Script: This is the active script that you selected for your campaign. Clicking the link will bring you to the script builder. (Only limited edits are available after launching a campaign for data purposes.)
Share Your Invite
- This link can be used to have callers add themselves to a ThruTalk campaign. The callers will need to be existing users before being able to use the link. Here are helpful guides to learn more about the campaign invitation link or sending out user invites.
- This shows the first and last name(s) of all the callers you have selected to call on this campaign.
- Next to the names of each caller is their real-time calling status.
- NOTE: Callers cannot be removed from a campaign once selected.
Archiving a campaign
After a campaign has been launched, you have the option of archiving it. This will remove it from your active campaigns lists and cannot be undone. Once a campaign is archived, it is no longer viewable.
Please review our guide, Launching a ThruTalk Campaign for information on campaign creation.