How to send follow-up texts for ThruTalk (New)
Are you interested in providing contacts with the option of receiving text message follow-ups regarding the campaign you're calling them about? Here we will share with you a process you can use to do just that.
When you create a script for your ThruTalk (New) campaign, include the following questions that branch from one to the next:
- A multiple choice yes/no question with the text: "Can we text you?"
- A follow-up freeform question with the text: "What's the best number to text you at?"
After your calling campaign has been completed:
- Use the campaign's dial export to determine who answered "yes" to receiving a text message.
- Create a group based on those contacts' names and the phone numbers they shared as best for texting them. Example group name: Contacts_to_Text_talkcampaignname
- Create a ThruText campaign using the Contacts_to_Text_talkcampaignname group as the base segment:
- Add an initial message that includes the follow-up question or information you want to share with contacts.
- Launch the campaign and send the initial text messages to the contacts.
- If contacts reply and have questions, you can answer them via the texting platform's assignment page.
- You can even create preset recommended replies that your message senders can use for common questions from contacts.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com for assistance.